Pre K Accelerated
Kidz Preschool now offers an enhancement to our existing Preschool Program. Pre K Accelerated is designed for children that are 4 years old going into kindergarten next school year. This new program is a September-May program which includes, small group, structured, theme based, instructional approach for Kindergarten readiness. The Pre K Accelerated curriculum is designed to teach all the basics– reading, math and science. Lesson plans include phonics awareness, sight words, number concepts, cause and effect, and more.
Space is limited!
Each session has a maximum capacity of 15 children.
A.M. Session 9:15am–11:15am P.M. Session 2:30-4:30
Student Materials include:
• Handwriting Book– Reinforce hand eye coordination, How to write each letter of the alphabet, combining letters to make words, combining words to make sentences.
• Math Book– This workbook uses everyday math applications to teach basic skills including: Same and Different, Adding and subtracting, shapes, writing numbers to 30, patterns, and Graphing
• All About Me Scrapbook– Designed to show your Childs individual progress from the beginning of the school year until the end.
• Individual Supply box– Each child will receive their own pencil box full or supplies they will need for the school year.
• Interactive learning– Children will have the opportunity to learn through interactive white boards and tablet computers.
Pre K Accelerated fees:
• The initial registration fee of $75.00 which is waived if you are currently enrolled at Kidz Preschool.
• There is a one time supply fee due at the time of enrollment of $125.00 for all class materials, Graduation cap and gown, and diploma.
• The weekly fee for Pre K Accelerated is $145.00 per week. If your child is currently enrolled in our Preschool program, the Pre K Accelerated program can be added for an additional $30.00 per week.